November 08, 2015

Current Beauty Favourite





Greetings everyone!


After a few weeks of hiatus I'm finally back and ready to share new blog psot for u guys :D
I just cant believe its already November and soon christmas is here again omg
and that also means i could post  and share some of my beauty favourites with you guys!


SKINCARE





Etude House - Zucchini Mask
This mask was given to me by etudehouse as a sample.
Zucchini mask (for moisturizing and nourishing purpose) which is actually perfect for my current face condition.
Probably the BA looked at my face and she could tell my face is dry and definitely need some help xD

Turns out I love this mask! this mask is super helpful with my dry face. it does hydrate and moisturize my face. I didnt notice any red or irritation on my face too!







Bioderma
price wise: its kinda expensive but definitely skin-friendly and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
its water base is just great and doesn't leave any oily felling to my face <3







MAKEUP





Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow 
I did the review on this candy wow on my blog post  HERE

Loreal Superliner V- sculptor
I dont know why, but i wasn't a Loreal -big fan -girl until one day i tried one of their black ( and brown too!) eyeliner. Love it! And one fine day when i was browsing at the drugstore (P.S: heyy Watsons, i  <3 u ) i found this Eyeshadow / eye contouring. Perfect for framing outer corner of your eyes and glow to your eyelids
p.s: eyeshadow primer needed if you want this shadow last longer ;)




Makeup Forever step 1 - Smoothing primer
THIS ONE!! i was super excited when makeup forever brought this to Indonesia.
I saw lots youtubers raving about this primer especially the smoothing and matte version.
it does makes my skin smoottth all day long seriously. My makeup stays longer than usual too!


Real Technique metal bold collection -  Flat Contour
Adorable and elegant. Thats how i describe real technique new brush -  Bold metal Collection
In Indonesia this brush is sadly still rare and only several store sell this and hence the price is still ridiculously doesn't make sense (Correct me if im wrong becoz i cant seem to find this brush , they always sold out >.< )

i tried this flat contour brush and it definitely one of the most softest brush i've ever tried.
perfect for contouring and blush ~




Whats your beauty favourite? Share with me in the comment box :)





Image and video hosting by TinyPic




11 comments:

  1. I've had my eye on that MUFE primer, everyone raves about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally NEED the L'Oreal Sculptor! I saw it and now I officially NEED it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list of favorites. I really love masks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not too sure how I feel about the Zucchini mask, though over here we call them Courgette which might be why.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to try the Real Technique Metal collection -- they look SOOOO fancy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look fancy and the brush really soft too!

      Delete
  6. Well the mask caught my attention given its main ingredient! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wah, mau coba Biodermanya, kebetulan kulitku sensitif. Kalau favoritku belakangan Baby Lips, soalnya bibirku lagi rawan kering :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love bioderma! i haven't used it for a while since I'm trying others out at the moment

    ReplyDelete