September 06, 2015

NEW DRUGSTORE PRODUCTS + MAC COSMETICS




This month i've been seeing new beauty products coming up especially from the drugstore.
and guess who's happy? meee :D
and who's not so happy? my wallet wtf
if u guys saw another new drugstore products please do let me know & leave a comment below~ 

Maybelline has come up with the new eyeshadow, foundation, new affordable but gorgeous Lipstick,
new color lip balm etc. it's bascically new makeup products for face! <3 :D




1st product : Color Show matte Lipstick.

i love matte lipstick even though  it can be tricky to wear it.
i ran to my nearest drugstore and almost making a mess at the maybelline counter. i could not find this lipstick! the BA told me most of them were sold out at the moment but thankfully they have 1 more in stock.
I got M101 if i'm not wrong. will do swatches and review on my next post :D






 2nd new product~! baby lips candy wow <3 <3
(pict. from Nindyworld Blog and maybelline instagram)

im so excited when i saw this, it has a cheerfull, cute but pretty design.
i bought 3 in the shade of Mixed berry, peach and raspberry and I've just realised i have the same exact 3 colors as it shows in the picture above :0

*swtaches & review alos coming up on my next blog posst :D)







(pict. from indianvanitycase)

Eyeshadow -  the nudes from maybelline
didnt bought this eyeshadow though because ...well i dont know , im not interested with this eyeshadow YET hahaha
the price is Rp 150.000,- (About +us$10). 
have you guys tried this eyeshadow? what do you think about this?leave me some comments :D





(picture from : ahousewife.com)
nivea lip butter!!
oh my , finally nivea indonesia brought these lip balm in to the store!
have not met these babies yet in my nearest drug store but hopefully nivea indonesia is on their way distributing these balm everywhere in indonesia.
And look at the coconut flavor, i hope they bring the coconut flavor soon , i have feeling it would be my fav. ~~ :Dand oh, raspberry & caramel would be great too!






following the success of their lipstick- Rouge velvet edition, Bourjouis just recently came up with
the new rouge edition aqua laque liquid lipstick!

ROUGE EDITION AQUA LAQUE

MIRROR-LIKE SHINE, INTENSE COLOUR & 10HR HYDRATION.

The non-sticky formula glides on easily, creating a water-light sensation
on the lips. And what's more, it contains Nymphaea extract to smooth and
moisturise.
Available in 8 mouth-watering shades, from soft nudes to statement brights
THE AQUA FACTOR? Once applied, it doesn't run or feather so no need for a
lip liner!



(pictures from: BourjoisID)


i havent tried this lipstick yet but it looks not bad! they have 8 colors, it looks super pigmented, shiny and moisturizing! the packaging looks awesome too!





MAC is back again! they have come up with a dog theme and i think its cute (and quite classy!)
take a look! 

M.A.C HAUTE Dogs


.
..
....
......
..........






More details please click : TEMPTALIA.COM

not sure if MAC Indonesia will launch this haute dogs but it would be awesome if they do! 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


10 comments:

  1. I want get the mac and all of maybelline nw product in Indonesia :3
    I just buy the matte colorshow, excited to get the eyeshadow palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi indiraa.... me too, i wanna try this new mac hopefully they'll we available ind indonesia soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanna try the maybelline matte lipsticks, some of the shades are too pretty <3

    Visit Valencialala.blogspot.com
    Shop @vanitygoods

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many lipsticks that I want to try right now x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Maybelline Baby Lips look absolutely fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope they get those baby lips in the USA. We didn't get the gorgeous maybelline polishes they released this summer and I was so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look of the Haute Dogs collection, the eye quads are stunning!

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is so many lovely collections out there, I like the look of the MAC one, but so far haven't gotten anything x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I liked everything! The eye quads are my fav. though!

    ReplyDelete